How to Instal "MACD_Histogram_MC" Indicator for Metatrader 5
See a complete guide How To Install Metatrader 5 Custom Indicators
- Download and save the "MACD_Histogram_MC" indicator to your desktop or any other folder located on your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 5 platform.
- Choose "File" then "Open Data Folder" (Ctrl + Shift + D) on your Metatrader 5 platform.
- Explore the following folder: MQL5 > Indicators.
- Copy and paste the "MACD_Histogram_MC" indicator into this folder.
Tip: Create subfolders inside the main MT5 Indicators folder to help keep your indicators better organized.
- Restart your Metatrader 5.
- MT5 custom indicators are stored by default in the custom indicator folder.
To access these indicators, go to Top Menu > Insert > Indicators > Custom
- In order to add a custom indicator to any of your Metatrader 5 charts, you will need to select a forex chart with one mouse click, then go to Top Menu > Insert > Indicators > Custom > click the "MACD_Histogram_MC" indicator.
Free Download "MACD_Histogram_MC" Indicator for MT5
| Format: .mql5/.ex5 | File: Dir4MT5 | Request Remove!
Post a Comment